CMO / MARKETING DIRECTOR (MAT LEAVE COVER FEB 2024 - 11 MONTHS)
NON is actively seeking a GLOBAL MARKETING DIRECTOR based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Please CONTACT US if you are or know someone perfect for this role.
About the Role
- Melbourne Head Office or Sydney / Hybrid working
- 11 month Maternity leave contract
- Feb 1st part-time 2 days per week / March 1st - December 31st full time
- Reports directly to Founder and CEO
- Full accountability for the global marketing plan including strategy and execution.
- Manage and develop the marketing team.
- Manage and deliver key innovation pipelines.
- Develop and manage relationships with leadership teams and key stakeholders including weekly Leadership team reporting meetings plus monthly and quarterly reporting to the board of directors.
- Facilitate and support cross-functional collaboration, communication and points of escalation between opps, sales and finance.
- Manage the global A&P budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure the highest return on investment on marketing spend.
- Conduct research and undertake analysis of existing research and data to understand target customer behaviour and use a data-driven approach to set goals based on past performance and future ambitions and trends.
- Work with local market teams in Australia, USA and Asia to drive execution of the brand activity.
- Develop and manage consumer and trade marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage owned customer communications.
- Develop and manage the production of campaign asset creation in conjunction with the Creative Agencies.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience as a senior marketing executive, ideally in a leadership role.
- Experience in the drinks/hospitality industry.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and customer behaviour.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
Your life at NON
Whilst we are singularly focused on making real drinks for real times, we know that wouldn’t be possible without an incredible team that is guided by our NON-values and motivated each day to be solutions-focused, innovative, collaborative & adaptable, and have a bit of fun along the way!
Some of our other team member benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave
- 10.5% Superannuation
- Budget to put towards health and wellbeing annually;
- Quarterly product allowance / Unlimited 50% discount for family and friends
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
We're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive NON community. That's why we actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accessibility assistance at any stage of the process, please let us know.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement – Part of our commitment to workplace health and safety
Please note, to be on-site during the recruitment process and if successful in the role, you will need to have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine.