Welcome to NONHQ.
NONHQ is the place where magic happens, where a team of talented chefs, bartenders, food scientists, and winemakers come together to create the most exceptional, real, and delicious liquids you've ever tasted.
Our founder, Aaron Trotman, had a vision to create the world's first-ever non-alcoholic cellar door, and here we are. We wanted to make sure we had a space that was not only functional but also multipurpose, where real people use real ingredients to create sophisticated and delicious drinks that everyone can enjoy.
The experience includes:
- Meet the makers & experts behind NON
- Participate in a flavour workshop in our state of the art innovation kitchen
- Intimate behind the scenes tour of our production process
- Taste the range in our purpose-built tasting room
- Indulge in perfectly paired cheese and charcuterie
- Receive a complimentary bottle of NON to take home (RRP$30)
- Tours are AUD$50.00 per person.
- Guided experiences of NONHQ take place on the first Friday of each month.
- Expect the experience to last approximately 1.5 hours.
- NONHQ is located at 79 Taunton Drive, Cheltenham 3192, Victoria, Australia.
- Parking is available at the front of the centre.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any dietary requirements.
- NONHQ can accommodate bookings of 2 - 10 people.
- For group bookings of 8+, a food experience can be added catered by Maker & Monger by contacting email@example.com.
- Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance and a minimum of 2 days in advance of your booking.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your tour time.
- If you have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, any cancellations within 48 hours of your booking cannot be refunded or rescheduled. For more information, please email email@example.com.