Business Development Manager (Sydney, NSW)
NON is actively seeking a Market Manager based in Sydney, Australia.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, dynamic individual who is passionate about food, beverage and hospitality. The candidate will have great interpersonal skills and exceptional communications skills and have demonstrated capability in driving brand awareness and sales.
Work with purpose. Our mission at NON is to create the future of drinks with our range of 0.0%, non-alcoholic beverages, made with real produce, and expertly crafted in Melbourne, Australia.
We're looking for passionate, creative and strategic thinkers to join our dynamic, fast-growing team as we expand our presence in Australia.
- Lead sales efforts across all channels in the New South Wales area/market in both on and off-premise
- Increase the number of accounts sold in
- Improve the velocity of current distribution points
- Implement brand programs and incentives
- Plan and execute staff training
- Seamlessly integrate with the team and support our cross-functional business
- Consistently meet sales and profitability targets
- Be driven to identity business opportunities and implement solutions
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrate a positive, "can-do" attitude
- Be highly organised with the ability to work autonomously
- Personal characteristics include integrity, reliability and trustworthiness
- Have vital networking and communication abilities in a variety of settings
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Drinks/hospitality industry experience is preferred
- Commercial acumen
- Flexible weekend and after 9-5 work availability
- Self-driven attitude
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
- We're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive NON community. That's why we actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accessibility assistance at any stage of the process, please let us know.